Hey Everyone,
First of all, Happy Birthday Dad!!!!!! Hope you had a great day yesterday. I hope all of you had a great week. This was probably the toughest week of my mission. We weren't able to teach anyone! It was pretty ridiculous. We had a total of 3 lessons this last week! It was pretty sad. I'm not going to lie I'm starting to get tired of the people here in Mandeville. They're all rich white people who don't want to listen to what we have to say and are too prideful to change. It didn't help that I was sick Thursday and Friday, too. No one was home this week and all of our appointments fell through. Well that's enough about how bad the week was. I know that there are people here that the Lord has prepared to hear the gospel, we just have to keep working to find them. Luckily our one solid investigator Mike is doing really well. He's let us come over a lot more to teach him and have lessons. His only struggle right now is with coffee. He should be able to overcome that though, with the Lord's help. So not too much else happened. Yesterday for the 4th we stayed out the whole time, which I was pretty surprised they let us. We didn't have too much success yesterday. Everyone was too busy to want to listen to us, but hey what can you do. I appreciate all the support though that I get from all of you back home. I hope you all have a great week.
Love,
Elder Cooper