May 8, 2012 Transferred

Hey Everyone,
 
    I hope you all had a great week.  So I found out that I'm getting transferred and that they are closing down the area temporarily.  I guess there are more missionaries leaving then coming in so they had to close down a couple of areas.  Also,
 I guess the Bishop asked for it to be closed becuase having four sets of missionaries was too much for the ward to support.  I'm sad to leave because I was hoping to finish out here, but oh well.  So I heard that I'm possibly going to Marksville.  It's a small town and it's north of Opelousas, my old area.  It should be pretty sweet.  Well I don't have too much more time.  I have a lot to do today and I still have to pack.  Well I love you all and hope you have a great week.

Love,
Elder Cooper