Hey Everyone,
I hope you all had a great week. It has been pretty wet here and is soon to be a lot more with the storm coming in. I guess the storm is supposed to hit tomorrow. It sounds like it won't be too bad up here in Marksville, but we'll still probably be on lock down. This last week went by way too fast. It feels like it was just yesterday that I was at stake conference. It was a slower week though and we were only able to see Beverly as far as investigators go. We did have a good lesson with her though and she said that she had gone 4 days without coffee, so that is progress. We'll be moving her baptismal date again to Sept. 29 probably. I think she will eventually get baptized though. She just needs to continue to read and pray and to come to church because she hasn't been the last 2 weeks.
I can't believe I only have about 2 weeks left! Time is going by way too fast. Don't get me wrong, I am excited to see everyone and everything, but at the same time I will miss it here a lot. I have grown so much these last few months. I was kind of reluctant about Marksville at first, but I love it here and know that it is where I needed to be. I hope that these last few weeks will be awesome. I hope that you all have a great week and I'll write more next week.
Love,
Elder Cooper
Reply Forward
Scott Cooper