Hey everyone,
This last week was a little slow. We weren't able to meet with most of our top investigators. But, we did find five new people to teach who we're pretty excited about. Also we should be having a baptism this Saturday. His name is Calvin and he's been being taught for over a year and a half now. His girlfriend is a member and they actually just got married on this last Saturday. Marriage is pretty much the only thing that's been keeping him back from being baptized. So I haven't really taught him much but it's exciting to see someone accept the gospel and make changes in their life.
I found out that I'm staying here in Opelousas for another transfer with Elder Fife. I'm not going to lie; I was kind of hoping to go back to Algiers, but I know that this is where the Lord wants me to be and there are a lot of great people here. Well not too much else happened. Like I said it was slow this last week. I hope you all have a great week.
Love,
Elder Cooper